2.18.2013

Scrapbook Layout: "Hello"

Oh, look! I scrapbooked again!



That's right, I haven't done a traditional scrapbook page since this one about the Statue of Liberty that I finished last semester. But I decided recently that I really need to start using up the paper I have before I let myself buy any more, so I started cutting into more of my Amy Tangerine Sketchbook pad.



This layout is about the giant sea turtle that I was lucky enough to see at the aquarium we visited in New Orleans this past December. I love turtles more than I love most other animals (I even made a whole mini-book about a turtle pond I love to visit!), so I knew I would have to scrapbook this one.



I used Amy Tangerine Sketchbook papers and stamps from Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go and Lawn Fawn. I loosely scrap-lifted this lovely layout from KraftyBuns.

You can see the other layout I did with this collection here. I have a couple more in progress that I look forward to sharing soon!

xoxo
Emily

3 comments:

Katie Smith said...

This is such a cute layout! I love that you are always using stamps! I love stamps but I always have a hard time using them.

Fleur smith said...

Great layout love the arrow stamps :)

Megan Anderson said...

So cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...