2.11.2013

Valentine's Day Cards with Lawn Fawn

With just a few days left until February fourteenth, I thought I would finally share what I was working on all of last week: Valentine's Day cards! I made these to sell to people in my dorm, so they are pretty simple, cute little cards. I ended up making 11 different ones.



All of these were made with plain cardstock (some stamped with a pattern of hearts) and the Lawn Fawn stamp sets Critters Ever After, Critters in the Forest, and Check This Out.

Did you do any fun Valentine's Day craft projects yet? I'd love to hear about them!

xoxo
Emily

5 comments:

Katie Smith said...

these are so adorable!

Crystal said...

Very cute cards.

EmilyMae said...

Thank you!

EmilyMae said...

Thanks! I had a lot of fun making them.

Jennifer Grace said...

These are so cute, I love the 'owl always love you' card! x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...