3.04.2013

30 Days of Lists: Lists 1-3

30 Days of Lists started last Friday, March 1, and I am ready to share my first three lists with you!

List #1: I am a lister because...

Supplies: my kit

List #2: About Me; List #3: This _____, I am going to...

Supplies: my kit, Jenni Bowlin Tab Punch

I am already so happy that I was able to join in this challenge this month. I can't wait for the rest of the lists! If you want to see my lists as I make them, instead of all at once on Mondays, please follow me on Instagram, where I am sharing the lists day-to-day.

xoxo
Emily

30 Days of Lists is a month long challenge hosted by Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry in which participants make a simple list each day to capture a snapshot of their current lives. You can visit the 30 Days of Lists About page for more information. All of my posts about this project can be found under my 30 Days of Lists tag.

1 comments:

Pamela OConnor said...

This is great! Love the simple ring binding and kraft background.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...