3.25.2013

30 Days of Lists: Lists 18-21

I have four new lists to share with you today! The last week has been crazy, and I know this week will be just as busy, too, but I've been slowly working on my lists and I'm determined to meet my goal of having this project done by the 31st! (If you haven't already, please check out lists 1-3, 4-9, and 10-17.)

List #18: So far this year, I...; List #19: In the next year, I will...
Supplies: my kit

List #20: I do not regret...; List #21: Today's weather reminds me of...
Supplies: my kit

I chose to keep list #20 to myself. There's a journaling card with the prompt and my list inside the envelope, which I made from a 12x12 sheet of paper I have from the same collection the papers I chose for my 30 Lists kit are from.

That's it for now! I can't wait to share more of my lists next week. I can't believe this month and this project are nearly over.

xoxo
Emily

30 Days of Lists is a month long challenge hosted by Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry in which participants make a simple list each day to capture a snapshot of their current lives. You can visit the 30 Days of Lists About page for more information. All of my posts about this project can be found under my 30 Days of Lists tag.

2 comments:

Katie Smith said...

I love that you made your own envelope!

scrapsandsass said...

Yikes, your pages are so stinking cute. I really love the pie chart and arrows on 4-5 and your envelope is such a good idea!!! :) Total inspiration.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...