3.11.2013

30 Days of Lists: Lists 4-9

We're eleven days into 30 Days of Lists and I don't think I have ever loved a project more than I love this one! Today, I have 6 more lists to share with you (check out 1-3 here).

List #4: On an average day, I...; List #5: Things I Would Like to Accomplish by the End of This Month

Supplies: my kit, arrow stamps from the Studio Calico So Cal kit (which is sadly no longer available)

List #6: My Talents; List #7: In My Bag

Supplies: my kit, Jenni Bowlin tab punch

List #8: Comfort Foods; List #9: On my "oughta do" list...

Supplies: my kit

This is a wonderful adventure. I love making my pages each day and I'm always a little sad when I get done with the day's list. So far, I've managed to "keep up", which is awesome and encouraging. It's definitely not a requirement, but it is a personal goal of mine to get this book done within the month, because I'm very good at starting projects, but not too good at finishing them! I'm thanking both the nature of the prompts and my decision to create a kit for that!

See you next Monday with a few more lists!

xoxo
Emily

30 Days of Lists is a month long challenge hosted by Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry in which participants make a simple list each day to capture a snapshot of their current lives. You can visit the 30 Days of Lists About page for more information. All of my posts about this project can be found under my 30 Days of Lists tag.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...