4.24.2013

A Pinterest Classic: Apple Pies Baked in Apples

I'm sure that if you're on Pinterest at all, you've seen this recipe a thousand times, so I'm not even going to pretend that it's an original idea! But it is certainly a fun one, so some friends and I tried out baking apple pies inside of apples a couple months ago (and yes, I completely forgot to blog about it until now).



They turned out lovely! They looked great, and they tasted amazingly. The sugars and spices soak into the outer apple so you really can eat the whole thing.

I don't have a link anymore to the recipe we used, but it's just a quick Google away, and you should definitely try it out if you're ready for something a little different.

xoxo
Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...