4.01.2013

Scrapbook Layout: Dream Come True

The last week has been extremely tough for me - I've been referring to it as "Hell Week 2013"! But I finally got a chance to make a layout on Saturday.



It was inspired by this layout. I kept it really simple because the background is so busy. That's why there's very little embellishment. But I really like how it turned out! I received that paper in a stack as a gift and I liked it, but I wasn't sure if I could use it. Well, I did, and I'm really happy with this page. This one was definitely an accomplishment.

xoxo
Emily

2 comments:

Megan Anderson said...

Love how you used that pattern! Bold large-scale patters like that can be really hard to use.

Katie Smith said...

I love this layout, I usually have trouble with big patterns like that too. They're so beautiful though so a lot of times I will fussy cut shapes out of them.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...