4.22.2013

Scrapbook Layout: Lights

I know you've all seen my multitude of posts with sneak peeks to Paper Lovers Studio projects this month, and first of all, I promise that in the future, I'm not going to let those clog up my blog! I think I'm going to start doing one post each week with both of the sneak peeks, instead of two. So if you want up-to-the-minute updates on the challenges, add the blog to your favorite reader, or follow @WeLovePaper on Twitter.

Second of all, I want to start sharing my layouts and projects here, too, once the challenges have closed. So, without further ado, here's the layout I did for our first sketch challenge!



You can see the original sketch (by Katie) and the changes I made to it in the original post.

I really like how this layout turned out. I kept it simple, with just a few pieces of Amy Tangerine Sketchbook paper, but I was so happy to finally use those little house stamps (also Amy Tangerine, from the Ready Set Go collection) and I think the sequin confetti worked perfectly. I love a bit of sparkle!

xoxo
Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...