5.12.2013

Occupied for Summer



Yup, it's official! I'm done with my sophomore year and now I'll be living at my university for the summer to work for the Housing department as a Guest Services Associate.

I just wanted to let everyone know that things might be a little slow here for the next couple of weeks as I get adjusted to my job and living on my own. I'm really looking forward to the opportunities I'll have this summer to work on creative projects big and small, but for awhile I'm going to take it slow and let things fall where they may, so to speak.

You'll still be able to find two projects of mine every week over at Paper Lovers Studio if you're craving a creative challenge!

xoxo
Emily

1 comments:

Katie Smith said...

congrats on the new job!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...