5.29.2013

Scrapbook Layout: Books I Want to Read

Another very simple one that was originally for a Paper Lovers Studio challenge, Recipe Challenge #1.



I didn't even title this one, because I figured that the title of the journaling card would suffice! And there's no real journaling on it, since there isn't much of a story, but I did include a sentence or two on the back about how this is my list of books I'd like to read this summer. I don't have a lot of time to read for pleasure during the school year, so I like to let loose during the summer and read a lot.

Speaking of that, I'll be sharing some of the books I've already read and the ones I have on deck from the library! None of them are from this list yet, but I want to share anyway. I don't display a lot of my English major side on this blog very often and I want to try to do that more.

xoxo
Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...