5.16.2013

Scrapbook Layout: Congrats

With the end of the semester, finals, and starting a new job all in the last couple of weeks, I haven't had much time to scrapbook lately! But things are beginning to settle down and I've got so much free time that I don't really know what to do with it, so be prepared for more projects coming at you soon (I hope!). Here's the first layout of summer 2013, completed as part of Paper Lovers Studio "Kill a Kit" Challenge #1:



I built the background paper with a piece of that awesome grid paper and the scrap from my Dream Come True layout. I was really nervous about being able to use that floral paper but I ended up using practically the entire sheet!

I was also able to finally use those orange Thickers! I got them in a RAK awhile back and they just fit perfectly on this page.

Overall, I'm really happy with this layout. I'm slowly figuring out what my "style" is and learning how to design my own pages.

You can check out the other projects I made with this kit, as well as the kit I put together for the next month, in the "Kill a Kit" Challenge #2 post on Paper Lovers Studio.

xoxo
Emily

1 comments:

Rachel Strom said...

I love following you in your creative journey. I'm just getting started with mine, and it's so inspiring to see how you experiment to find your own unique style. I also love that you put together designs that make you a little nervous, and still make them beautiful! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...