6.26.2013

Roundabout Scrapbook Layout: Boston

I completed this layout for Paper Lovers Studio's Sketch Challenge #3, but I'm excited to be sharing it here, as well.



This is the first layout that I did with my Studio Calico June Card Kit, Roundabout. (I blogged about my plan for this kit last week.) I did bring in some kraft card stock and an Elle's Studio tag from my stash, and a couple of black sequins, but everything else is from the kit. I wanted to feature some of the awesome stamps that convinced me to buy this kit, so I did a lot of stamping on this page, including altering a piece of subtly-patterned paper from the kit to give it a more graphic punch with the plus signs.

Looking at this page, which I love, makes me really happy that I decided to buy that kit. This layout came together pretty quickly and I think it might be one of my favorites. Though, to be honest, I've been saying that about almost every new completed layout lately. I am just loving this hobby at the moment!

xoxo
Emily

1 comments:

Katie Smith said...

I love this layout. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...