6.12.2013

Scrapbook Layout: Favorite Hobby

I had to take a week off from scrapbooking at the end of May because I went home for a week without my supplies, but now that I've been back for awhile, I have some things to share! First up is a layout I completed for a challenge at Paper Lovers Studio, Scraplift Challenge #2. The challenge was to scraplift this layout by Deb Duty. Here's my take on her awesome page:



I had a lot of fun with bright colors and washi tape for this page, which is about my love of and dedication to this hobby. I have been scrapbooking for over a year now! I don't have very much to show for it yet, because I'm a pretty slow and sporadic scrapper, but I'm so glad I found this awesome hobby.

xoxo
Emily

5 comments:

Katalina-Marie Kruszewski said...

I love your blog! this page is sweet too! tfs

Jeanna Cata said...

We are so glad you started into Scrapbooking too! Your blog is always refreshing. I especially like this layout. It is very simple which makes the colors pop.

Emily Dismukes said...

Thank you so much!

Emily Dismukes said...

Thanks!

KimberlyMarie said...

Great design! I love the layered papers!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...