6.17.2013

Something a Little Different

Early last month, I saw some sneak peeks at the Studio Calico June card kit, Roundabout, on Geralyn Sy's blog and fell in love with the included stamp set. When they revealed the whole kit in late May, I just knew I had to get it. I balked at the price (it's $29.50 without a subscription) but then I got a coupon in my email for $10 off and I hit the buy button almost immediately. With a 4x6 stamp set that I absolutely loved (and that would normally retail for about $15), I knew that for less than $30 shipped, this was a great deal. So I jumped on it, and now that I have the kit in my hands, I couldn't be happier.

Roundabout Card Kit

I do love to make cards, but I bought this kit with the intention of using it mostly for scrapbook pages. I plan to complete at least 6 layouts using the supplies from the kit along with a few things from my stash. I've already finished one (for Page Sketch Challenge #3 at Paper Lovers Studio) which I plan to share here soon. I can't wait to break into more of this kit! I love working from kits and it's already been so much fun to play with one that was made for me, as opposed to the homemade ones I usually work with.

xoxo
Emily

1 comments:

KimberlyMarie said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...