7.22.2013

Find Your Voice Update #4



Not much new to share this week - life has been so dang busy! But one of the things that Kristin has been emphasizing is the "go-at-your-own-pace" aspect of this workshop, so I'm not worried that I'm not "caught up", necessarily. I've been working on Lessons 3 and 4 as I have the time; mostly I'm just filling in the worksheets, and I'm going to work on filling the prompts later, when life in general calms down a bit (probably in August).

For now, I want to share the mind map I put together as part of the Lesson 3 worksheet. I loved this exercise! It really helped me put my goals in perspective and start thinking about timelines on some of the projects that seem most important to me right now.



Like I've said every week so far, I'm really loving this workshop. It has helped me so much in so many ways already. If you haven't checked it out yet, I highly recommend at least taking a look. It's never too late to join in. Lesson 5 goes up today!

This summer, I'm participating in and contributing to a free, 8-week storytelling workshop called Find Your Voice being run by Kristin Tweedale of rukristin papercrafts. On Mondays and/or Wednesdays, I'll be sharing some of my FYV project here, as well as sneak peeks at and links to my contributions to the workshop. You can see all of my FYV posts here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...