7.10.2013

Scrapbook Layout: Disney Swag

You might recognize this layout from Paper Lovers Studio Color Challenge #3 a couple weeks ago.



I absolutely love how this layout came out. I played with paints and my sewing machine, neither of which I pull out for scrapbooking too often. I definitely want to do more of this mixed-media kind of style in the future, though. It's a good break from my normal, simpler style and it was a lot of fun to do.

I also just love that I got this photo on a layout and into my album. My trip to Disney was about 6 months ago and I'm just now starting to scrapbook it! I'm not going in any particular order or putting every photo on a layout - I have a small photo album for that, which I'll hopefully get done soon, finally - but you will be seeing more of my Disney memories soon. Some of my favorite photos are really working with the colors and supplies I've been wanting to use lately, thankfully!

xoxo
Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...