7.17.2013

Scrapbook Layout: Dream Job

This is a layout I originally shared on Paper Lovers Studio for Inspired By... Challenge #3. It was also featured as part of my contributions to Find Your Voice. I still wanted to share it here, though, because I like to have a central online collection of all the layouts I've done.



I really wanted to use a mint/gold/navy/white color scheme and I found a perfect photo to go with that scheme, so I went with it. I love how it came out and I really love that I was able to use the adorable sequin stamps from my Studio Calico kit. I heat embossed them with white and gold embossing powder.

In case you were wondering why there's no journaling on this page, check out Lesson Two of Find Your Voice. This layout had a very long story involved and my contribution to Lesson Two explains that story and what I did with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...