7.24.2013

Water Park Essentials

As you read this, my boyfriend and I are getting ready for some fun at Schlitterbahn! We both love water parks and Schlitterbahn is our favorite one. I know it's nearing the end of the summer, but there's still plenty of time to plan a quick trip for some water park fun (especially if you live in Texas!) so I wanted to share some essentials that went into my bag for this trip.




The only thing in this collage that I didn't buy is the crop top. The one pictured here is from Forever 21, and I'm sure it's great, but I decided to do a little DIY with a $2 hot pink t-shirt from Michaels! I will be sharing that next week - it's a very quick and easy project.

What are your water park essentials? I'd love to hear them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...