8.09.2013

Cards from PLS Sketches

So far at Paper Lovers Studio, we've hosted 3 card sketch challenges. I've completed cards for each of them, and I just noticed that I've never shared any of those cards here! Time to remedy that...

click here for card sketch #1

click here for card sketch #2

click here for card sketch #3

A quick note on cards: a couple weeks ago, someone over at the Two Peas in a Bucket forums mentioned that they only create "card fronts" instead of folding cards, and I've taken to doing the same. It saves on cardstock as well as space in envelopes, and it makes it easier to store the finished cards. I can still write on the back like a post card, and I can always glue the front to a folded card blank if I really need to. It's a win-win!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...