8.19.2013

Disney Scrapbook Layout: Twins

Normally, I'd have a Find Your voice update up today, but I'll be sharing that on Wednesday this week, instead! Today I have a layout to share with you.

Layout: Twins



Memory: When I went to Disney World last January with my roommate and her family, we didn't get to meet too many characters, but we did stand in line for Minnie and Mickey. This photo of me with Minnie is one of my favorites from the entire trip. I'm so glad I decided to buy those ears and wear them all day.



Details: I created this page for a Paper Lovers Studio recipe challenge that called for bubble wrap, solid card stock, twine, and sequins. I stamped on my solid card stock background with bubble wrap dipped in white paint (a technique I love using), used silver washi to frame the photo, and then created little clusters of embellishment with stamping, sewing, and twine.

Thoughts: I absolutely love this layout. If you asked me to pick a favorite out of all the layouts I've done, I'd have to say it's probably this one.

Scrapbooking "traditional" 8.5x11 layouts is my main method of memory keeping. You can take a look at all of my layouts in my scrapbook tag and check out other ways I record memories in my general memory keeping tag. If you want to know more about the people, blogs, and companies I've worked with, please see my paper-crafting resume.

2 comments:

KimberlyMarie said...

Cute layout, I really like the stamped accents!

Beth Burleson Swartz said...

Love the bubble wrap technique. Very cute.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...