8.14.2013

Scrapbook Layout: Best Ever Fest Ever

I haven't shared a scrapbook page in awhile! I have a bit of a backlog going here, so get ready to see more soon. For today, here's one that's a bit different from the usual.



This layout was a fun one! I did this for a Paper Lovers Studio challenge in honor of Find Your Voice. The challenge was to create a layout without a photo! I figured that this was a perfect subject to work with - I had the little promo card from 35 Denton, a music fest I went to with some friends last March, which I had grabbed to scrapbook, and I paired it with a 4x6 index card of journaling.

My #1 tip for creating a layout with no photo is to replace the photo with a journaling card in a similar size. I normally work with 4x6 photos on my pages, so it wasn't hard at all to design this page around a 4x6 journaling card, instead!

I had so much fun working on this page. I loved doing the stamping and using the sequins. And you can't tell in the photo, but the promo card actually flips up so you can still see the back, which has more info about the music fest.

I just love how full my album is getting! I'm not a particularly prolific scrapper - I only have about 30 layouts, and I've been scrapping for about a year now - but I am so happy every time I slide a new page into a page protector. This is the best hobby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...