9.02.2013

30 Days of Lists: Base and Supplies

It's time for 30 Days of Lists again, and I couldn't be more excited! March 2013's 30 Days of Lists was one of my favorite projects and I'm so happy to be participating in this month-long challenge again.

For the next month or so, I'll be sharing my lists each week on Monday. Since today is the very first day of September's challenge, I wanted to go ahead and share how I'll be listing and what I'll be using.

For the last round, I did a 4x6 mini-album with somewhat elaborate pages. It was fun and I absolutely love how it turned out, but I wanted to go super-simple this time. This semester is shaping up to be extremely busy for me, so I'm making it as easy as possible for myself to actually get the lists done.



To do that, I decided to go with Project Life inserts that I can add right to my Project Life album. I filled two baseball card pocket sheets with a mix of plain and grid journaling cards. Each page has 7 or 8 spaces for lists. The pages with 7 lists will have a title card and a space for a self portrait (which I'll take on the 1st and the 30th); the pages with 8 lists will also have a title card.



I did the first title card and I'm in love with it. I'm going to keep the other three really simple and do them as I go along.



Because the theme of this round is "simplicity" for me, I don't have an elaborate kit of supplies like last time. I won't even be using patterned paper! Just washi tape (in shades of pink, since I didn't get to use any pink in March) and my small collection of stamps. I'll be doing a tiny bit of embellishment on each list as time and creativity permits.

I can't wait to get started!

30 Days of Lists is a month long challenge hosted by Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry in which participants make a simple list each day to capture a snapshot of their current lives. You can visit the 30 Days of Lists About page for more information. All of my posts about this project can be found under my 30 Days of Lists tag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...