9.09.2013

30 Days of Lists: Update 1

Here's my first update on my 30 Days of Lists for this month! This first week has been pretty busy, so even though I went super-simple this round, I'm already somewhat behind. But that's okay with me! I'm writing my lists on my phone as I go and I can make the cards whenever I have time. Here's what I've done so far:



When I have the whole page protector filled up with my first 7 lists, I'll share what they all look like together! I'm hoping to be caught up again by next Monday.

Are you listing this month? I'd love to see your lists! 30 Days of Lists is a month long challenge hosted by Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry in which participants make a simple list each day to capture a snapshot of their current lives. You can visit the 30 Days of Lists About page for more information. All of my posts about this project can be found under my 30 Days of Lists tag.

1 comments:

Megan Stelter said...

Awesome lists! and I like that I got a chance to see your previous lists from March to compare the style to this month's. It really is a fun challenge. Happy listing!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...