9.03.2013

Check me out on the GeeKon Record!

Sometime today, a post I wrote for the GeeKon Record will be going live! It's a fun and easy tutorial for making starry night sky paintings like these:



The GeeKon Record is the official blog of GeeKon, an annual convention run by University of North Texas staff/faculty and students, for UNT staff/faculty and students to "get their geek on". I, along with a number of other UNT students, will be regular contributors to the Record in the time leading up to this year's GeeKon.

Please click here to check out the GeeKon Record and keep an eye out for my post, which is the first in a series I'll be doing titled "Make It So" - all about geeky DIY projects!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...