1.09.2014

On my absence...



I know it's been very quiet here for the last couple of months. I do miss posting here regularly, but this blog in its current form just doesn't fit into my life like it used to. I love blogging and I want to come back to it in some way soon, but first I need to figure out what works for me. That will, honestly, probably involve overhauling this blog, I think. But I hope those of you who find what I have to say interesting will follow along when that happens.

Whatever happens, I've absolutely loved my time here on this blog, the friends I have made, and the opportunities I have found by being here. I will keep you all updated on the state of this blog as I explore what changes I'll be making.

In the meantime, follow me on Twitter and Instagram for my thoughts, projects, and adventures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...